Puebla will celebrate the Independence month, taking in account all the important events related with the fight for Mexican freedom. Thus on September 2021 will be many different ceremonies and activities.
In the capital they made the raising of the Monumental Flag, in three different places:
- 14 Oriente Street and 18 de Noviembre Boulevard
- Hermanos Serdan Boulevard and 15 de Mayo Street
- Cerro de la Paz, Zacatlan Street, corner with Esperanza Street.
The celebration schedule is:
Wednesday, September 8th
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 253rd anniversary of the Birth of Josefa Ortiz de Dominguez
Place: City Hall Juan de Palafox y Mendoza Avenue #24 Col. Centro
Time: 8:30 am
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 159th anniversary of General Ignacio Zaragoza's death.
Place: Junta Auxiliar Ignacio Zaragoza Auditorium. 5 de Mayo Avenue #15.
Time: 10:00 am
Friday, September 10th
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 235th anniversary of the Birth of General Nicolas Bravo.
Place: General Nicolas Bravo Monument: 7 Poniente Avenue, between 11 and 13 Sur Street, Paseo Bravo.
Time: 08:00 am
Monday, September 13th
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 174th anniversary of the Heroic Act of the Niños Heroes de Chapultepec.
Place: Niños Heroes de Chapultepec Monument: 25 Oriente Avenue and Heroes del 5 de Mayo Boulevard.
Recommended to read: Did you know that Puebla is a four-time heroic city?
Wednesday, September 15th
This day will be the only one that has the presence of people, with essential sanitary measures to prevent the spread of the virus that causes COVID-19.
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 211th anniversary of the Independence Shout in Mexico, 1810.
Place: Main Balcony Juan de Palafox y Mendoza Avenue #14, Col. Centro.
It's important to mention that Puebla Government will have its own ceremony at Casa Aguayo, following the same sanitary measures for attendees.
Thursday, September 16th
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 211th anniversary of Independence of Mexico.
Place: 7 Poniente Avenue, between 11 and 13 Sur Streets, Paseo Bravo.
Monday, September 27th
- Commemorative Ceremony of the 200th anniversary of the Consummation of Mexico's Independence.
Place:7 Poniente Avenue, between 11 and 13 Sur Streets. Paseo Bravo.
Time: 08:30 am
Thursday, September 30th
- Commemorative Ceremony of anniversary of the birth of Jose Maria Morelos y Pavon.
Place: Niños Heroes Street and Mariano Escobedo Street. Santa Maria Guadalupe Tecola Main Square.